In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
- Read in the name of your Lord Who created.
- He created man from a clot.
- Who taught (to write) with the pen
- Taught man what he knew not.
- Because he sees himself free from want.
- Surely to your Lord is the return.
- Have you seen him who forbids
- A servant when he prays?
- Have you considered if he were on the right way,
- Or enjoined guarding (against evil)?
- Have you considered if he gives the lie to the truth and turns (his) back?
- Does he not know that Allah does see?
- Nay! if he desist not, We would certainly smite his forehead,
- A lying, sinful forehead.
- Then let him summon his council,
- We too would.summon the braves of the army.
- Nay! obey him not, and make obeisance and draw nigh (to Allah).
Quran English | İnterGez