In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
- Nay! I swear by this city.
- And you shall be made free from obligation in this city–
- And the begetter and whom he begot.
- Certainly We have created man to be in distress.
- Does he think that no one has power over him?
- Does he think that no one sees him?
- And a tongue and two lips,
- And pointed out to him the two conspicuous ways?
- But he would not attempt the uphill road,
- And what will make you comprehend what the uphill road is?
- (It is) the setting free of a slave,
- Or the giving of food in a day of hunger
- To an orphan, having relationship,
- Or to the poor man lying in the dust.
- Then he is of those who believe and charge one another to show patience, and charge one another to show compassion.
- These are the people of the right hand.
- On them is fire closed over.
Quran English | İnterGez