In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
- Has not there come to you the news of the overwhelming calamity?
- (Some) faces on that day shall be downcast,
- Laboring, toiling,
- Entering into burning fire,
- Made to drink from a boiling spring.
- They shall have no food but of thorns,
- Which will neither fatten nor avail against hunger.
- (Other) faces on that day shall be happy,
- Well-pleased because of their striving,
- In a lofty garden,
- Wherein you shall not hear vain talk.
- Therein is a fountain flowing,
- Therein are thrones raised high,
- And drinking-cups ready placed,
- And cushions set in a row,
- And carpets spread out.
- Will they not then consider the camels, how they are created?
- And the heaven, how it is reared aloft,
- And the mountains, how they are firmly fixed,
- And the earth, how it is made a vast expanse?
- Therefore do remind, for you are only a reminder.
- You are not a watcher over them;
- But whoever turns back and disbelieves,
- Allah will chastise him with the greatest chastisement.
- Surely to Us is their turning back,
- Then surely upon Us is the taking of their account.
Quran English | İnterGez