In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
- I swear by the heaven and the comer by night;
- And what will make you know what the comer by night is?
- The star of piercing brightness;
- There is not a soul but over it is a keeper.
- So let man consider of what he is created:
- He is created of water pouring forth,
- Coming from between the back and the ribs.
- Most surely He is able to return him (to life).
- On the day when hidden things shall be made manifest,
- He shall have neither strength nor helper.
- I swear by the raingiving heavens,
- And the earth splitting (with plants);
- Most surely it is a decisive word,
- And it is no joke.
- Surely they will make a scheme,
- And I (too) will make a scheme.
- So grant the unbelievers a respite: let them alone for a while.
Quran English | İnterGez