In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
- When the heaven becomes cleft asunder,
- And when the stars become dispersed,
- And when the seas are made to flow forth,
- And when the graves are laid open,
- Every soul shall know what it has sent before and held back.
- O man ! what has beguiled you from your Lord, the Gracious one,
- Who created you, then made you complete, then made you symmetrical?
- Into whatever form He pleased He constituted you.
- Nay! but you give the lie to the judgment day,
- And most surely there are keepers over you
- Honorable recorders,
- They know what you do.
- Most surely the righteous are in bliss,
- And most surely the wicked are in burning fire,
- They shall enter it on the day of judgment.
- And they shall by no means be absent from it.
- And what will make you realize what the day of judgement is?
- Again, what will make you realize what the day of judgment Is?
- The day on which no soul shall control anything for (another) soul; and the command on that day shall be entirely Allah’s.
Quran English | İnterGez